03 December 2004

Of note

Welcome to Canterbury Road. Has it been awhile since you've been here?

Missy's last e-mail, and the replies it elicited, led to the idea of creating a blog where we Canterburians could get together and chat. Here it is.

Once you're invited and have officially joined the group, catch us up on what you've been up to. It's been about four years since many of us have seen each other. Hopefully this will be a little more permanent and reliable than our e-mail addresses.

Eventually, we'll be getting some custom links going--if you have a personal blog or website you'd like us to visit, e-mail me (Chelsey) and I'll try to get it working. (Keep in mind I majored in English, not CS.)

This site has a few issues. Here are the kinks I've noticed:

One, if you have any troubles posting or viewing comments, go to blogger.com (the orange B in the top LH corner of the screen) and login again. Tell Blogger to remember you. (If you share a computer, you can sign out later.)

Two, if you want to upload a picture, you don't have to use Hello--I use Photobucket just fine for uploading my pic.

Three, the admins are Missy, Ana Maria, and myself. If another user has questions or problems, s/he can e-mail one of us. We all work full-time, so we'll respond as soon as we can.

Four, people have to be invited to join this group. You must be a group member to post comments or blogs, as we don't want Joe Schmoe coming in here and trolling on our site. If you missed your invitation or didn't get one, e-mail me.

Any other bugs to report or that need fixing? Check the help link in the upper RH corner or e-mail me or post below.

Off we go. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home