05 May 2005

Um, hello? Anyone?

Ok, I'm terrified to post this, having the feeling that the newness of 10 Canterbury Road has worn off and we're all settled down for a long summer's vacation--does that still exist?--this site long forgotten.

Which, actually, is ok. I have a few neuroses and speaking into a void is one of them. Am working on it, though.

But I noticed a new name on the sidebar recently. Excellent.

If y'all read any of this, how's about dropping by and leaving a quick I'm-not-dead message? That'd be greeeeeat, to quote Lumbergh from 'Office Space.'

Mmm-k? Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I'm still here. And alive. Although, I'm taking finals, so I kinda feel like I'm dead. haha

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Missy Small said...

Also alive. But living an un-blog-worthy life. If other people would post mundane and normal things (vs. trips to Rome and/or monumental life moves to South America), I would share my minor events as well...

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Zack said...

I am still alive, and pertinent to this forum, visited our favorite English university town (yes, Leeds! no, just kidding) on Saturday. Maybe I'll just do a proper post on that, get the ball rolling again, as they say...

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Jenna S said...

Nice post thankks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home