20 February 2006

Reunions Should Be Snowed In


Can I even follow Zack's exegetical thesis (all true, of course)? What a wonderful, long conversation our weekend was! I feel like my thoughts got churned up a bit and feel fresher--and the real thoughts, too, not the ones I stir around idly every day. I could go on and on about how wonderful it was, but the rest of you didn't get to be there so I won't make you too jealous. Besides, you all know what it is about anyway, how with each other "real conversation" happens like breathing. A full blown reunion must come soon, my friends!

Also, I got to see Josh this past week--dinner at a pub on the Hill, the first since a pub in Oxford. We laughed about how, underneath it all, people don't really change that much. And neither has he (still just as wonderfully insane as ever ;)).

I've attached pics from our weekend together, and you can all mentally insert yourselves...and physically insert yourselves the next time. Not a bad day to get snowed in!

Love you all.
missy

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Zack said...

Great pics Missy! I look as much of a fool as ever, but y'all ladies look gooood! What a fun time. And can you believe all that snow already melted?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home