09 December 2005

This is for Missy

hi Missy - i was going to post a comment on your conversation blog, but with all of Zacks thousands of pictures (jokes! - a little london phrase for Zack because i know he's reading this eventhough it was not addressed to him) i was a bit concerned you would never find your original blog again to read my comment. and my comment is very important because it involves me (and me seeing you!)

dates i will be in New York - these are official - 10 February through 18 February.

ohhhh, it's going to be cold! please come and visit, even if you just have to hang out with my group (who are fabulous, but then again i am their youth worker so i have to say that they are fabulous) - we can always sneak away for a few hours to catch up :-)

anyway dear, i must return to my work. i leave for america on wednesday next week and have to complete our volunteer policies and induction programme to submit to the youth sub-group before it goes out for general consultation from the staff team and into final print. and i thought youth work was all about playing basketball???

take care!

4 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Zack said...

Gee, didn't realize some of these postings were not meant for the eyes of everyone. But, of course I did read it, because I want to know EVERYTHING about everyone on this blog. I can't wait to see you, sweetie. Or Missy in NYC in February (I hope).

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Missy Small said...

Ooo, I got my own special posting (this is me sticking my tongue out at Zack. :))! I've adjusted the calendar dates and will see that a trip to NYC follows. I can't wait to see you!!!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Zack said...

If you are coming by automobile, perhaps you could pass through a small New Jersey town just off the Turnpike to visit and pick up a certain acquaintance of ours?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Missy Small said...

I would love to, of course, except that the last time I thought it was a good idea to drive to NYC I swore I would never do it again--I'll likely take the bus (go greyhound) but if things change you are in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home