24 July 2005

Miniature Reunions


Carrie and I decided to have a tiny little reunion in Dupont Circle last weekend for everyone who lived in our Canterbury room--hooray! Between the bites of Lebanese food (which I devoured with embarrassing intensity), we had a beautiful moment to catch up and remember the value of dear old friends. Carrie and Ryan stopped through DC on their East Coast Excursion (on the hottest, most horrifyingly swampy day of the year, bless them) and made time for dinner with Jason and me. I concur with Jill that Ryan is the whole bottle of wax, and how deeply wonderful to find out that we can still laugh just as hard as we did back in the day! Jason figures I have some pretty decent Oxford-folk in my past. :)

I like so much that we can pass through each other's lives in such a pleasant way--it was also fabulous to have lunch with Ryan a few months ago when he was in town. (Note: If you are coming to DC, remember that "a quick visit with Missy" comes right after "Lincoln Memorial" and "the Capitol Building" on a list of must-see items in Washington, DC.)

As for my life, it's less than three weeks and counting to wedding day... That basically covers most of the details. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Zack said...

I've seen the Capitol and Lincoln. Not bad. But I'll be much more interested in seeing Missy next time I come to DC. :)
Congrats again on the upcoming nuptials! Where are you and Jason going for the honeymooon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home