30 December 2004

Pics, anyone?

Hey all. I have a bunch of pics from Oxford I've scanned in and I'm going to try to get them online. I'll probably just post a link to photobucket or something like that so you all can go look at them there; if I posted them into an article, our blog would take forever to load.

Anyway: If you have pics from Oxford (or since then) you want people to see, e-mail them to me and I'll put them in an online album. I haven't done this before but I think it'll be cool.

My address is hamche_03@hotmail.com.

Happy New Year.

(Oh, and you newer signees? You need to get your profiles going and update us on what's happening in your life!)

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Zack said...

Wow! That's excellent. I know some people with MCC in the West Bank, whose update list I am on, and have been very impressed with people I've met from the organization. Maybe when I get done with school I can join up too, and further delay getting a real job (seriously, though, when is that going to happen?) Good man, Vic. If I'm ever in Indonesia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home