04 June 2007

New adventures

Hey folks. I am going to be working at a chuch/community centre in South Africa this summer, and want to direct anyone who is interested to the link:

http://leaningonthewindowsill.blogspot.com/

I also added it to our "frequent stops". I noticed, however, blogger novice that I am, that other frequent stops disappeared from the list when I added my own. I am not quite sure how I screwed things up, but it appears that I did (and royally). I am really sorry about that, and I would fix it if I had any idea how to do so. Chelsea, Missy, Anna Maria, and any other shadow moderators-in-chief, perhaps you can help me with what I might have done wrong?

4 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger amcorrea said...

No problem, Zack--I fixed it. Glad to have you in the blogosphere with your own site!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger amcorrea said...

I should add that if anyone makes changes to the template using the "color box" (or anything else as a result of this new version of Blogger), the original customized features (i.e., our "Frequent Stops") will disappear. They're recoverable...although I don't know how far reverting to the original will keep any "new" changes.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Zack said...

Oh good! If I want to make such alterations in the future I will try to consult the pros before doing so. Glad you got everything back up and running!

Cheers!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Zack said...

Let's see if the picture newly added to my profile shows up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home