17 July 2007

Meet Mathis


Hey there Oxford friends...

I wanted you to meet someone special to me. This is my son who is now 6 months old. We are enjoying our summer with lots of walks, u-pick farms and canning, naps, board books, and nightly bathtime. I tried to upload some pics- we will see if it works. Hope you are well...

FYI I'm working on a reunion idea with my mom. She has a bed and breakfast that is absolutely gorgeous. 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, Victorian house, with large party barn. Perhaps, we could have a Canterbury (and friends) reunion sometime this winter? Check out the link to see the B & B. Love you all,


Betsy

http://www.plumbushbb.com/

7 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Missy Small said...

Bets--he's adorable! What a fun smile! And love-love the reunion idea...

It's good to hear from you, I've been wondering what you were up to. Are you still teaching this fall?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger amcorrea said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. Wow... Things like this leave me speechless.

And the reunion idea sounds wonderful. I'll be stateside the last half of December and the first half of January. It would not only be amazing to see everyone, but very necessary. Keep us posted as this develops.

All the best!
Ana MarĂ­a

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger amcorrea said...

Also, which would be the closest airport to Chautauqua?

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Zack said...

Man, everybody's having babies. Crazy. I hear that Elizabeth Crow has seven already, and they speak Anglo-Saxon as a first language.

I can make it to upstate NY in the winter if everyone else can. Brilliant time to be there! Considering that the last mini-reunion got snowed in, we should leave that a possibility next time around.

But seriously, congratulations, Betsy. He is gorgeous.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger chelfea said...

What a cutie! Congratulations -- I hope being a mom is awesome. :)

A reunion sounds good -- I'll be in grad school but will make an effort to be there. The B&B looks really cool! I can sleep on the floor, too....

-chelsey

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger mike_poelzer said...

I guess Mathias & Jack will have to be the stars of the show at the reunion weekend!

I have concluded that fatherhood (or motherhood) is the greatest invention in the history of the world!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Definitely a good-looking little boy! Congratulations, Betsy!

I'd be up for a reunion, too. Actually, my father-in-law lives 20 minutes down the road in Westfield (and used to run a Victorian B&B in his house, strangely enough) . . . so the location is perfect.

Best airports are Erie and Buffalo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home