13 September 2007

Let's talk about a reunion

I am intrigued by this reunion idea, much in the way I'm intrigued by spending the holidays with neither my in-laws nor my family. Matt and I are thinking of spending Christmas somewhere warm and sunny...unless we're in New England seeing y'all.

So: what, when, where? Betsy, is your mom's B&B still an option? Should we look at other options? Is it too complicated for us to try to do this over New Year's? I'm just throwin' stuff out there. Discuss.

-chelsey.

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Missy Small said...

I'm totally in for a reunion (surprise surprise) but will likely be in Idaho until the 29th or 30th of December, making New Years, if not impossible, more difficult. But I'm willing to try for flexibility if necessary...

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger chelfea said...

Missy, will you be in Idaho for Thanksgiving? I might be, and it would be nice to see you.

Anyway, it doesn't look like we'll be reunioning over New Year's, so I'm going back to Plan A and finding somewhere warm and sunny. Huzzah!

-chelsey.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger amcorrea said...

It's sad that this wonderful idea fizzled. I was completely prepared to fly to NY while in Indiana for Christmas break.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger chelfea said...

Wanna come to San Diego? :)

-chelsey.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger amcorrea said...

So tempting... And funny, since there's a possiblity of my parents moving there next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home